Features & Advantages
• Photographic information of visitors
• Restricted access to visitors to any particular department of area if required.
• Monitoring the visitors and their activities in the company.
• Software can be integrated with existing security, access control systems such as Barcode system, Smart Card based Time & Attendance systems etc.
Steps of Operations
• A Camera takes the photo of the visitor at the entrance.
• Web cam would be used to click photos of the visitors.
• A card scanner would be integrated with the software to get the data via scanning of visitor card.
• The reception or security personnel enter the details of the visitors.
• Data can directly be entered via interactive screen (If in case visiting card is not present driving license can also be used using entry screen)
• An E-Mails SMS would be sent to the mail ID of the person for whom the visitor has asked for.
• An ID card is printed with a unique barcode, and photograph of the visitor.
• This ID card is then placed in a transparent card holder with lanyard and given to the visitor to wear.
• Software can store the out time of the visitors after scanning barcode at the time of exit.
• Real time monitoring of number of visitors in organization
• When some one will visit next time, search can be done on basis of Organization name, person name, phone number, categories ( vendor, supplier etc.)
• Software has a strong reporting engine which generates comprehensive reports,
• Date wise movement of visitors.
• Visitor wise in time and out time information.
• Reports can be generated on hourly basis, daily, monthly,
• Reports between any given two dates,
• Reports can also be generated department wise, person visited, visitor vise, and many more,
• All the report have options to be printed with or without photos of visitors.
• Software comes with one more unique feature and that is graphical representation of visitor data.
Vehicle Entry and Parking Solution
Residential Gated Societies have to give great importance to the security of its residents. So while allowing easy access to residents, the need to keep check on unknown vehicles and guests is a major activity . For this at most societies a manual security system is maintained at the gates. Similarly, offices which have parking space within its complexes have to check the In and Out movement of vehicles.
Manual monitoring becomes very subjective and prone to personal whims and flexibility. What we offer is an RFID based ( long range and short range) Gate Entry System. With RFID tags affixed on the wind screens of vehicles and readers installed at the gates, it becomes very easy to allow disallow vehicular entry and exit. The readers are water proof and have a read range of up to 6-8 mt. An electronic boom barrier acts as a barrier for unwanted entries. Residents find the system convenient because they do not have to prove their identity at gates nor does it take time for the guard to recognize the resident. Before the vehicle reaches the gate the software has already identified the vehicle and the process of opening the Boom Barrier begins before the vehicle is at the gate.
The Software monitors the movement of residents, clicks the photo of the car entering and exiting with date and time stamping. Guest vehicles are handled differently. The booms do not open for them. Their entry is done manually by making entry in the software after receiving confirmation from the resident of the house they wish to visit. Gate pass is issued for such a vehicle.
The benefit here is that members can enter with automatic gate opening. Alerts can be triggered in case of any exceptional situation.
The system is versatile and be used in Schools, Offices, Residential Buildings, Hospitals, etc. It can be extended to the parking system for residents. This way you are able to guide members to move for parking in the areas defined for them.
We Also provide complete solutions for Parking Management at Malls, Theatre and Parking Lot. It includes –